The power of Ek Mukhi Rudraksha is closely associated with that of Lord Shiva. Since it is considered to be the king of all kinds of Rudraksha, it has a close connection with spirituality and Moksha. The shape of Ek Mukhi Rudraksha is interesting as it is not round-shaped like the others. Its half-moon and cashew-like shape makes it look like an eye. All these reasons cumulatively work to make this specific Rudraksha one of the rarest and popular of its kinds.
Significance of Ek Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Ek Mukhi Rudraksha connects one to the ultimate Parmatma, Lord Shiva and gives freedom from the circle of life and death.
- It is said that the wearer of Ek Mukhi Rudraksha will gain from all worldly things without any feeling of attachment. He will also be connected to his inner spiritual self.
- An important reason of the growing importance of Ek Mukhi Rudraksha is its power to fulfill the dreams and desires of the wearer.
- It is also a strong element in the world of meditation and is used by people around the world to attain inner peace while meditating.
- The special feature of AntakhaaShuddhi is said to destroy all sins done in the past, resulting in inner purification.
- It connects all the Chakras of the body, thereby leading to mental and physical health.
- Ek Mukhi Rudraksha is used for numerous medical reasons too. It is known to be of significant help in curing diseases of the heart, blood, veins and eyes. Treating respiratory, psychotic, neurotic,digestive and skin problems is another forte of this Rudraksha. It even cures common problems like night blindess, nausea, headache and migraines. An added advantage of wearing Ek Mukhi Rudraksha is that it provides added protection from psychiatric ailments like clinical depression and anxiety.
- This Rudraksha is also known to cut down the adverse effects of the Sun in one’s astrology.
- Ek Mukhi Rudraksha is also used by people who are desperate needs of putting an end to destructive habits like smoking, drinking or drug abuse. It gives the person power to overcome his temptations.
- Though the norm lies in wearing Ek Mukhi Rudraksha around the neck, keeping it in the place of worship of a house is said to fill it with peace and protect the members from untimely death.
An auspicious Ek Mukhi Rudraksha is known to bring the wearer closer to Lord Shiva. Additionally, he also acquires the blessing of Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth.