Tibetan Car Accessories Interior Decoration Mirror Hanging Home Wall Decor Items for Kitchen, Balcony, Garden, Living Room, Aesthetic Decorative Lucky Om Metal Latest Stylish
Metallic golden car hanging is woven together with brown thread. Dimensions: 3.5X0.5X18 cm & weighs 20 grams. Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or monitor settings. The hanging has a chinese mystic endless knot at top, a lotus flower below it and a Double Dorje Vajra in a beautiful round shape before a big Ashtamangala Coin with Om Symbol in Centre as a Pendant. The Sanskrit word Om / Aum is the sound of Hindu origin. It is considered sacred in religions like Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism, Jainism. Om is pronounced before & at the end of any prayer or mantras. Eight Auspicious Symbols of Buddhism are: Endless Knot, Lotus Flower, Dhvaja, Dharmachakra, Bumpa, Golden Fish, Parasol & Conch. These represent offerings made by Gods to Buddha after enlightenment. This car / window hanging decor with the delicate carving works gives a regal appeal for home decoration, window, door, pooja room and curtain decor etc, wherever you want to spread a divine energy.
Key Features -
- BEST GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION: Premium car hanging for gift, showpiece for home decor, marriage, farewell gifts for colleague, to say thank you, birthday, office decoration item, home interior decorative
- HOME DECORATION ITEMS: Unique showpiece can be used as a wall hanging for kitchen, living room, curtain hangings, hangings for front entrance door, pooja room, yoga and meditation studio.
- GARDEN DECORATION ITEMS FOR BALCONY: Home wall decor stylish item to match with the aesthetics of your outdoor furniture. HOUSE WARMING GIFT FOR NEW HOME CEREMONY: Ideal good quality gift item.
- POSITIVE VIBES: Has a Double Dorje Vajra in a beautiful round shape at top, chinese mystic endless knot below it, a vintage mandala before a big Ashtamangala Coin with Om Symbol in Centre as Pendant.
- ASHTAMANGALA 8 AUSPICIOUS BUDDHIST SYMBOLS: Endless Knot, Lotus Flower, Dhvaja, Dharmachakra, Bumpa, Golden Fish, Parasol & Conch. These represent offerings made by Gods to Buddha after enlightenment.