Divya Mantra Turkish Hamsa Glass Greek Evil Eye Elephant Horseshoe Wall Hanging Decor Ornament - Home Kitchen Door Car Mirror Decoration Turkey Decorations Good Luck Charm Protection Amulet - Blue
Deck up your car with Divya Mantra evil eye hangings. This amulet hanging decor has beautiful blue eye which removes negative vibes, bad energies from your surroundings like home, office etc. Place this wall decor hanging string anywhere and get praised with abundant aesthetics & improve one’s self esteem. It is good to place the turkish hamsa greek eye at front door of your home, office etc. This car hanging showpiece has blue evil eye that is mainly to guard against misfortune and from bad things happening in one's life. It helps to keep our life in balance, protects you from "bad karma". The one concentric circle of the blue eye symbol is the ancient cure for warding off the devil eye and it sees all the wickedness in the world, removes poverty and ignorance. It is believed that if your evil eye amulet cracks or breaks, it has done it's job of protecting you from some misfortune or bad luck and should be replaced. It is a perfect one for birthday, blessing, congratulatory, house warmings, festivals & any traditional occasion or function. You can also hang it near the entrance of your house or office so that it would protect when you leave the premises. Designed with rope with bead works to hang on rear view mirror or anywhere you'd like to add a little sparkle! Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Key Features -
- Can be used as a wall decor hanging charms for entrance door of home / office / house / kitchen.
- Dimensions of the good luck showpiece are: 5 cm X 1 cm X 25 cm and weighs approximately 34 grams.
- The greek blue glass hamsa is most common form of cure & protection to ward off evil eye.
- The decorative turkish outdoor art hanging ornaments & amulets look beautiful & aesthetic.
- Ideal for given as gifts items on housewarming, birthdays, new office opening and any occasion.