Divya Mantra Traditional Trishul (Trident) Damru with Stand Brass Statue For Car Dashboard / Puja Ghar and and Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Flags for Car
The three head of Shiva's Trishul symbolizes three functions of the triad - the creation, the sustenance and the destruction. The Trishul in the hand of Shiva indicates that all the three aspects are in his control. It can be kept in puja room or religious places. This Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Flag is inscribed with auspicious symbols, invocations, prayers, and mantras. Tibetan flags are placed outside homes and places of spiritual practice for the wind to carry the vibrations of the mantra across. The 5 colors of prayer flags represent the 5 basic elements like earth, water, fire, air and space. Prayer flags moving in the wind generate a natural positive energy. It can be placed both indoors or outdoors of your house, in office. This size is medium and is suitable for Car.
Key Features -
- This combo pack includes: (1)Traditional Trishul (Trident) Damru - 4 x 11 cm and (2) Tibetian Buddhist Prayer Flag - 7.2 x 3.6 cm
- The three head of Shiva's Trishul symbolizes three functions of the triad - the creation, the sustenance and the destruction.
- It can be kept in puja room or religious places.
- Tibetan Buddhist Prayer cotton Flag represents 5 basic sacred elements of buddhism i.e Om Mani Padme Hum or Hung. This size is medium and suitable for car.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Dimensions: Length 4 cm X Breadth 1 cm X Height 11 cm, Weight 35 gram