Divya Mantra Car Decoration Rear View Mirror Hanging Accessories Evil Eye Ganesha Head and and Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Flags for Car
This colourful and decorative Evil Eye protection with the traditional good fortune symbol of the Evil Eye is a Feng Shui and ancient cure for warding off the evil eye. Used as a hanging on wall or in vehicles, it is believed to provide protection against evil influences. This Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Flag is inscribed with auspicious symbols, invocations, prayers, and mantras. Tibetan flags are placed outside homes and places of spiritual practice for the wind to carry the vibrations of the mantra across. The 5 colors of prayer flags represent the 5 basic elements like earth, water, fire, air and space. Prayer flags moving in the wind generate a natural positive energy. It can be placed both indoors or outdoors of your house, in office. This size is medium and is suitable for Car.
Key Features -
- This combo pack includes: (1) Car Hanging with Evil Eye Ganesha Head - 3.5 x 23 cm and (2) Tibetian Buddhist Prayer Flag - 7.2 x 3.6 cm
- The blue glass evil eye is the most common form of cure to ward off the evil eye.
- Used as a wall hanging in home and office or in vehicles.
- Tibetan Buddhist Prayer cotton Flag represents 5 basic sacred elements of buddhism i.e Om Mani Padme Hum or Hung. This size is medium and suitable for car.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Dimensions: Length 3.5 cm X Breadth 1 cm X Height 23 cm, Weight 18 gram