Trishakti Yantra Trishul Om Swastika Decorative Spiritual Vastu Items Brass Indian Hindu Religious Wall Home Decor Kitchen Pooja Mandir Temple Hanging Good Luck Showpiece 4 Inch
Protect you from evil effects and spread the divine energy with this Divya Mantra traditional trishakthi combo. This pooja yantra is made of metal with a golden finish that shines all time to add elegance and charm everywhere. The traditional trisakthi yantra has a trishul at top, om symbol at middle and swastik at the bottom. The trishul has trident carvings which is a weapon of Lord Shiva carried by yogis. It is the royal scepter of Shaiva-dharma. The tri functions are creation, maintenance and destruction which show the whole universe is in it's control. As per Vastu Shashtra, Trishakti Yantra is a powerful vastu correction remedy. The swasthik is a symbol of ganesha and brings positive energy, good luck to the person as well as removes obstacles in all undertaking. It is mainly for siddhi & buddhi, intelligence. The om symbol is believed to be the seed sound of the cosmos and creates positive vibrations in and around your abode. You can place it at worship place or at the top of main door. You can also hang this yantra on both sides of your main door as a protection for your house or office. If you display this spiritual wall hanging on the outside of main door, it is supposed to be very lucky and also protects the people living inside the house from many types of evil eyes or drishti or buri nazar. This antique style metal mask is very appealing and eye catching that is used for the beautification of your home or office. It makes a great gift for anyone looking for a new start or those who have came back from adversity.
Key Features -
- This carved temple wall hanging is a combination of 3 powers of Trishakthi yantra – trishul, om symbol, swastik that all comes with a shining glossy golden finish to enhance the aesthetic mode in our home.
- Add an element of spirituality with this vastu showpiece that has an om namaste symbol which purifies the environment around you, creates positive vibrations and takes you on a divine journey for greater happiness & enlightment.
- The trishul in this hindu pooja item represents the basic three divine ethics like creation, sustenance & destruction. It is a symbol of protection that guards your home and family against misfortune & bad luck.
- The swastik symbol in this entrance yantra is a traditional sign that stands for a warm welcome to all your guests and is powerful enough to eliminate all negative, evil and black magic effects from your life.
- This trisakthi acts as a decorative piece and can be hanged over wall, door, window, pooja-ghar, car, etc. You can also use it as a unique gift for any occasion.