Tibetan Flag For Car Decoration Accessories All New Stylish Latest Prayer Flags Interior Mirror Decorative Wall Hanging Decor Buddha Royal Bike Accessory S + XL Set of 2
It is believed that prayer flags moving in the wind generate a natural positive energy. This Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Flag is inscribed with auspicious symbols, invocations, prayers, and mantras. The Mantra printed on the flags is Om Mani Padme Hum. Tibetan Prayer Wind flags are placed outside homes and places of spiritual practice for the wind to carry the vibrations of the mantra across. The 5 colors of prayer flags represent the 5 basic elements like earth, water, fire, air and space. Prayer flags moving in the wind generate a natural positive energy. It can be placed both indoors or outdoors of your house, in office. The size of flags is small which is most suitable for small size bike, cycles, car rear windshield glass, small windows, office cubicles decoration, yoga room or meditation corner, balcony, patio. Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Key Features -
- CAR INTERIOR DECORATION ACCESSORIES: All new stylish latest trendy tibetan prayer flags are about 1.85 Feet & 3.6 Feet long excluding thread to tie making it ideal fit for car, wall & bike
- GOOD QUALITY, VALUE FOR MONEY: Made in India with fine quality velvet. Borders are glued properly and cutting is so fine that threads don't come out from borders. Best gift for car or home wall decor
- WALL DECOR: Ideal wall hanging decor for your living room, balcony, kitchen, garden decorative item. POSITIVE VIBES: Good luck vastu, feng shui item radiates peace prosperity energy in home or office.
- BIKE RIDING ACCESSORIES ALL NEW STYLISH: Ideal size of royal flags make this suitable for most bikes. GREAT RETURN GIFTS: For housewarming, anniversary, wedding, new year, birthday, office party.
- TIBETAN PRAYER FLAGS: Buddhist mantra printed is Om Mani Padme Hum. Flag moving in wind generate natural positive energy. 5 colors represent five basic elements earth, water, fire, air and space.