Gautam Buddha Chinese Blessing Statue Car Interior Rear View Mirror Decoration Accessories Charm Pendant, Wall Hanging Decor Tibetan Art Ornament For Good Luck, Peace
Divya Mantra Meditating Gautam Buddha Head Murti Sculpture Statue Resting on Hand For Peace and Serenity is made from finest quality polyresin and looks incredibly beautiful. Ideal car / home wall decor hanging gift. Can also become a part of your living room, puja room, entrance hall or can be used as a Car rear view mirror hanging decoration. This idol shows Buddha Head in a calm meditating avatar. An ideal showpiece for people who are looking for peace and calmness in the chaotic life. Ideal for setting up a yoga / meditation room or corner. A unique gift item for those whom you care for. This beautiful idol radiates a feeling of calmness and peace which is helpful in meditation and concentration. Gautam Buddha statues by Divya Mantra are carefully crafted showing the significant features Ushnisha, urna, long ears, curly hairs, closed / half closed eyes and serene smile. The Ushnisha is the crown like bump on the head representing knowledge and wisdom of enlightenment. The urna is a small bump on forehead between the eyebrows which represent the supernatural eye. The long ears show the wealth and riches of the prince Buddha while the curly hairs represent the noble nature. The closed eyes and serene smile shows Buddha deep in meditation spreading peace. Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Key Features -
- Can be used as a wall decor hanging charms for entrance door of home / office / house / kitchen.
- Dimensions of good luck buddah showpiece are: 5 cm X 5 cm X 34 cm and weighs approximately 60 grams.
- This charm accessory comes with a red rope which can be easily hung on the rearview car mirror.
- Calm meditating avatar of Buddha is ideal for people looking for peace & serenity in chaotic life.
- Our car interior rear view mirror hanging decorations are sure to add sparkle to your decor.