Japanese Lucky Charm Turtle Pair & Feng Shui Chinese Lucky Fortune I-Ching Dragon Coin Home Decor Ornaments Wealth Charm Three Bronze Metal Coins with Hole & Red Ribbon Knot– Copper, Gold
Looking for vintage antique coin collection? This Divya Mantra Chinese Feng Shui Coin is the best choice for you. This spiritual 3 coins set with red ribbon knot in the center hole to show the empowerment of energy in us. It will help you attract wealth, prosperity, success & all good things around you. Place this antique coin collection in your purse, wallet, cash register or even in bank locker to attract money for an enriched financial revenue status into your life. Some people believe that these coins should be kept at worship place as a divine decor also. This feng shui art of any art object or decor item can be used in your bedroom, as the energy in bedroom is directly related to the state of health, relationships as well as your general well-being. You also can put this under the rug of your main entrance door, entryway, every time you walk in or walk out the home, this i ching indicates that the wealth and good luck will always follow you. Keep these feng shui coin charms in your home, office or car to enhance the positive vibes for health and fortune. These lucky coins are used extensively in many feng shui cures and practices throughout Asia and around the world. These three coins with a red ribbon is a perfect gift to celebrate the weddings and birthdays of your family members and friends. This spiritual coin enhances the positive will power into your life and helps us to be stable in both financial & mental aspects and defuses the evil spirits. Neutralize any items with strong aggressive or violent energy with this hole coin for relaxation, sensual healing and it promotes the happiness in the family circle. Also acts as an evil amulet protection factor. These health coins look chic in its authentic engraved style and will be a novel addition to your chinese theme party decorations, festivals, birthday party. It is a unique gift for antique lovers. A tortoise is gifted with long life therefore in Vastu Shastra and in Feng Shui it symbolises longevity. Tortoise works as an aid to Vastu correction as it has tremendous power to balance and harmonize the environment around us. Placement: Placing a turtle image or showpiece in the South East wealth sector attracts wealth luck and protects the wealth of the owner. Placement under the bed or near bed helps you sleep better at night. When kept on the work desk helps in career luck progression and attracts success & fame. Keeping a tortoise at the east sector of home improves promote healthy environment. The turtle / tortoise is a luck enhancer. As per Feng Shui this animal blesses the owner with money, peaceful sleep, longevity, healthy lifestyle, financial gain and career progression. As per Chinese mythology, a tortoise is believed to live 3 times longer than even a crane! A symbol of longevity and long healthy life as per Indian and Chinese traditions, the tortoise is a feng shui talisman of safeguard and immunity to evil intentions.
Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Key Features -
- The combo set includes: (1) Pair of Handmade Metal Tiny Japanese Money Turtles of 1 cm X 1.7 cm, (2) Set of 3 1.5 Inches diameter dragon coins with text engraving tied with a red ribbon.
- The pair of tiny golden metal tortoise can be used as mobile phone charms, collectible ornament, wallet mascot and for work desk decorations. The miniature statues will add a sparkle to decor.
- Useful as housewarming party gift, gifts for any occasions, health and wealth good luck fengshui showpiece figurines.
- Placing a turtle image or showpiece in the South East wealth sector attracts wealth luck and protects the wealth of the owner. Placement under the bed or near bed helps you sleep better at night.
- When kept on the work desk helps in career luck progression and success fame. Keeping a tortoise at the east sector of home improves and promotes healthy environment.