Traditional Evil Eye Protector Vastu Wall Hanging Mount Art Antique Decorative Metal Sculpture Face Mask Kali Maa
The Goddess Kali comes from the Sanskrit root word Kaal which means time. Of all the forms of Devi; she is the most compassionate because she provides moksha or liberation to her children. She is the counterpart of Shiva the destroyer. They are the destroyers of unreality. Her black complexion symbolizes her all-embracing and transcendental nature. This aesthetic wall decor made from panchadhatu features flawless finish and looks incredibly beautiful. This Goddess Kali from Aaradhi collection by Divya Mantra looks divine and can become a part of your puja room, living room or entrance hall.
- Divya Mantra Traditional Evil Eye Protector Vastu Wall Hanging Mount Art Antique Decorative Metal Sculpture Face Mask Kali Maa is hand painted on metal crafted plate.
- It is believed that this Mask is the most common form of cure to ward off the evil eye.
- Used as a wall hanging or hang it at main entrance of home / office.
- A collector's item and a unique gift to whom you care for.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.