Decorative Maneki Neko Lucky Cat Charm Feng Shui Gift Pendant Amulet for Car Rear View Mirror Decor Ornament Accessories/Good Luck, Money, Wealth, Fortune Interior Wall Hanging Showpiece
Deck up your car with this Divya Mantra Chinese Feng Shui Wel-Come Cat Talisman Gift hanging accessory. This amulet hanging decor has inscriptions which removes negative vibes, bad energies from your surroundings like home, office etc. Place this hanging string anywhere and get praised with abundant aesthetics & improve one’s self esteem. This car hanging showpiece helps to guard against misfortune and from bad things happening in one's life. It also helps to keep our life in balance, protects you from "bad karma". It is a perfect one for birthday, blessing, congratulatory, house warmings, festivals & any traditional occasion or function. You can also hang it near the entrance of your house or office so that it would protect when you leave the premises. Designed with rope with black bead works to hang on rear view mirror or anywhere you'd like to add a little sparkle!Dimensions of this showpiece are: Length 2.5 cm X Breadth 2.5 cm X Height 25 cm and weighs approximately 16 grams.
Key Features -
- The Japanese feng shui maneki-neko / beckoning cat figurine is a lucky charm believed to bring good luck to the owner. This cat statue is shown with raised arm (paw) like waving to welcome the fortune. The cat's raised hand represents good luck and acts as a wealth magnet.
- Dimensions of the hanging including the thread / beads are: 2.5 cm X 2.5 cm X 25 cm and weighs approximately 10 grams.
- Feng shui good luck symbol for wealth bagua. This car charm comes with a red rope which can be easily hung on the rear view car mirror which attracts wealth, luck & pacifies us during crucial times when we become hyper.
- This car / window hanging decor with the delicate carving works gives a regal appeal for home decoration, window, door, lucky hangings, pooja room and curtain decor etc, wherever you want to spread a divine energy.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.