Divya Mantra Decorative Tibetan Buddhism Mani Cylinder / Prayer Drum Feng Shui Gift Pendant Amulet for Car Rear View Mirror Decor Ornament Accessories/Good Luck Charm Interior Wall Hanging Showpiece
The Feng Shui prayer drum / Mani Cylinder is nothing new and is a well known symbol in Tibetan Buddhism, used for reciting the mantras. Brought to you by Divya Mantra, the Feng Shui Mani Cylinder is a prayer wheel that is believed to keep misfortune and disasters away. Made of fine quality metal the amulet is a must have in all homes. Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Key Features -
- This car hanging pendant is designed with Mani Cylinder or prayer drum used in Tibetan Buddhist temples. Carry the prayers and blessings with you, keep away bad omens and enhance harmony, peace, energy, happiness and prosperity to the home / car.
- Dimensions of the hanging including the thread / beads are: 3 cm X 3 cm X 35 cm and weighs approximately 58 grams
- As per Tibetan Buddhism, it brings peace into one’s life. Mani Cylinder is a rolling prayer drum, or Tibetan prayer wheel which has inscribed Sanskrit mantras Om Mani Padme Hum. It is said that spinning a Mani Cylinder has the same effect as orally reciting this mantra.
- This car / window hanging decor with the delicate carving works gives a regal appeal for home decoration, window, door, lucky hangings, pooja room and curtain decor etc, wherever you want to spread a divine energy.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.