Feng Shui Natural Mixed Seven Chakra Healing Gem Stone Bonsai Fortune Vastu Plant Sculpture Tree; Good Luck, Wealth, Success & Prosperity; Home Office Table Decor Gift Item; 300 Crystals
Empower your inlaid energy with this Divya Mantra gemstone crystal tree. This wire gem tree has multicolour crystals tied with a silver wire that adds an aristocratic charm to anywhere it is placed. The cleansing effect eliminates negative energy & stabilizes the aura. A tree's branches give shade and protection from the sun. Similarly, this gem tree always gives us love, happiness and protection from the evil spirits around us. Keeping this chakra stone tree at home or workplace removes the imbalances in our life.
Key Features -
- This bonsai tree is a holistic blend of 7 multicolor gemstones like quartz, rose quartz, amethyst, jade, carnelian, agate and jasper. he branches are made of silver wire which can be bent in any direction to bring happiness in life. The base of the tree is wooden and decorated with natural gemstone chips.
- Dimensions of the natural chakra healing gem stone fortune vastu bonsai tree are: 15 cm X 7 cm X 22 cm and weighs approximately 310 grams. The tree is made from approximately 300 multicolour gemstones.
- This luck tree brings strength and clarity to the intellect, aids concentration & memory retention, cleanses the emotional aspects, spreads compassion and potentiated with cosmic energy.
Upgrade your interior decor to the next level with this fortune tree. Place this in northwest direction that increases money, luck & opportunities and in south west direction to enhances your love & romance.
- According to the Feng Shui, this wealth tree stimulates the chakras for a successful professional life, promotes restful sleep and shoo away bad dreams & nightmares. Place this feng shui tree as a interior divine decor in your living room, pooja ghar, office & entrance hall and experience the spiritual vibes to boost up the positive energy in mental, emotional & physical aspects
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.