Feng Shui Laughing Buddha Metal Wind Chime For Happiness And Luck
Wind chimes can be placed in a veranda, patio, garden, long window and also in kitchen space. The traditional use of wind chimes was to fend off animals but nowadays they are used as soothing musical tools and as a good luck charm. The vibrations and soft musical notes of wind chimes helps to relax, soothe your nerves and remove stress. This soothing tinkling sound of the wind chimes helps to connect with the inner soul to find peace. In Feng Shui, the sound of wind chime is used to cure mental stress and is believed to help in restoring the soul. Metal wind chimes should be placed in North, Northwest or West side of the house whereas the wooden wind chimes should be placed in South, Southeast and East side.
Key Features -
- Divya Mantra Feng Shui Laughing Buddha Metal Wind Chime For Happiness And Luck
- Feng Shui cure for mental stress and restoring the soul.
- It is believed that the tinkling sound helps to connect with the inner soul and helps to relax and remove stress.
- Place this wind chime near a fan or open window or garden to circulate positive energy.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Dimensions: Length 6 cm X Breadth 6 cm X Height 50 cm, Weight 145 gram