Divya Mantra Brass Damru
Damru is one of the attributes of several deities and gods (of Hindus), particularly of Shiva. Damru is a small hourglass shaped drum, and is particularly associated with Shiva in his aspect as the Nataraja, performing the cosmic dance of tandava.
Key Features -
- Made from finest quality Brass.
- Damru is one of the attributes of several deities and gods, particularly of Shiva.
- There are two drumheads on each side of the resonator which are laced together with cord.
- The knot strike both heads to produce a rattling sound. This is affected by rotating the drum rapidly in alternating directions.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Dimensions: Length 8.5 cm X Breadth 8.5 cm X Height 10 cm, Weight 102 gram