Divya Mantra Combo Of Feng Shui Globe and Trishakti Wall Hanging With Chinese CoinsDVYMCOM480
Three gold coins which are strung together on a red strings is a symbolism of a magnet for wealth luck as they represent the trinity of luck - heaven, earth and mankind. The coins are tied in a red ribbon to empower its energy. Sold in sets of three. This 3 Coins Amulet can be placed in the vicinity of cash registers of business telephones, as this is believed to increase customer awareness, therefore generating more sales. Keep the Three Gold coins in your wallet or handbag, and carry them with you on all outings. This will keep wealth energy constantly beside you, always opening up new opportunities.Trishakti Yantra is a powerful Vastu correction remedy. This Trishakti Yantra has Swastik, Om & Trishul for propitiousness, peace and success. A collector's item and a unique gift item for those whom you care for.This is a Feng Shui globe used for activating success and studying endeavors. As per Feng Shui, this globe energizes your mentor luck, business luck, networking, literary pursuits and recognition luck. It is believed that placing Crystal Globe on your table and revolving the crystal globe daily in a clock wise direction for 2 - 3 times improves the business acumen and intelligence. This globe should be placed on the North-East direction of your working table.
Key Features -
- This combo includes - (1) Trishakti Yantra Hanging - 3.5 x 9.5 cm (2) Feng Shui Globe - 4.5 x 6.5 cm (3) Chinese Coins For Luck - 2.5 x 2.5 cm
- Feng Shui globe needs to be fixed with the screws sent with the box before use. As per Feng Shui, revolving this globe daily in a clock wise direction for 2 - 3 times improves the business awareness and intelligence.
- Feng Shui Chinese coins are used for attracting wealth luck.
- As per Vastu Shashtra, Trishakti Yantra is a powerful vastu correction remedy so, used as a wall hanging at entrance or showpiece and a unique gift for housewarming and dear ones.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.