Divya Mantra Sri Aum Gayatri & Vastu Swastik Om Hindu Auspicious Symbol Talisman Gift Amulet Decor Good Luck, Money Charm Protection Interior Wall Hanging Living Room / Home Decoration Showpiece Set
This beautiful depiction of Gayatri Mantra with "OM" Wall/Door Hanging by Divya Mantra is a collector's item. The symbol OM represents oneness with the Supreme and helps in spiritual attainment. The OM is most commonly used as a charm to bring good fortune. Gayatri mantra is believed to bring happiness and luck as per Vedas. Swastik is a very important Hindu symbol. It stands for auspiciousness, peace and prosperity and world brotherhood. No Hindu religious ritual is complete without this symbol. These symbols are placed at the entrance door of the house pooja room or office to fill your lives with happiness.
Key Features -
- This combo includes - (1) Om Swastik Wall hanging and Om Gayatri Mantra Yantra Hanging. The dimensions of Om Swastik Wall hanging are 11 x 1 x 13 cm and weighs approximately 72 grams (2) Om Gayatri Mantra Yantra hanging dimensions are 6.5 x 0.1 x 7.5 cmand weighs approximately 22 grams.
- As per Vastu Shashtra, Om Swastik Wall hanging is vastu correction remedy. These symbols are placed at the entrance door of the house, pooja room or office to fill your lives with happiness.
- The Gayatri Mantra from Rig Veda discovered by Sage Vishwamitra is a Mantra dedicated to Sun God. The recitation of this mantra is preceded by the sound "Aum/Om". Gayatri mantra increases concentration, helps in meditation, brings prosperity, financial luck, peace, strengthens health and improves family ties.
- The Gayatri Mantra "Om Bhur Bhuvah Swah Tat savitur Varenyam Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi Dhiyo Yonah Prachodayat" means - We meditate on that most adored Supreme Lord, the creator, whose divine light illuminates all realms (physical, mental and spiritual). May this divine light illuminate our intellect.
- The Sanskrit word Om / Aum is the sound of Hindu origin. Mandukya Upanishad / sacred Hindu text has a detailed explanation of the syllable Om. The word is considered sacred and important in various religions like Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism and Jainism in these religions the word Om is pronounced before and at the end of any prayer or mantras.