Divya Mantra Hindu Symbol Sri Aum Gayatri & Vastu Swastik Om Trishul Trishakti Yantra Talisman Gift Amulet Decor Good Luck Charm Protection Interior Wall Hanging Living Room / Decoration Showpiece
This beautiful depiction of Gayatri Mantra with "OM" Wall/Door Hanging by Divya Mantra is a collector's item. The symbol OM represents oneness with the Supreme and helps in spiritual attainment. The OM is most commonly used as a charm to bring good fortune. Gayatri mantra is believed to bring happiness and luck as per Vedas. Trishakti Yantra is a powerful Vastu correction remedy. This Trishakti Yantra has Swastik, Om & Trishul for propitiousness, peace and success. These symbols are placed at the entrance door of the house pooja room or office to fill your lives with happiness.
Key Features -
- This combo includes - (1) Swastik Om Trishul Trishakti Yantra Metallic Hanging and Om Gayatri Mantra Yantra Hanging. The dimensions of Trishakti Yantra hanging are 3.5 x 0.5 x 9.5 cm and weighs approximately 28 grams (2) Om Gayatri Mantra Yantra hanging dimensions are 13 x 1 x 15 cm and weighs approximately 68 grams.
- As per Vastu Shashtra, Om Swastik Trishul Trishakti Yantra Wall hanging is vastu correction remedy. These symbols are placed at the entrance door of the house, pooja room or office to fill your lives with happiness.
- The Gayatri Mantra from Rig Veda discovered by Sage Vishwamitra is a Mantra dedicated to Sun God. The recitation of this mantra is preceded by the sound "Aum/Om". Gayatri mantra increases concentration, helps in meditation, brings prosperity, financial luck, peace, strengthens health and improves family ties.
- The Gayatri Mantra "Om Bhur Bhuvah Swah Tat savitur Varenyam Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi Dhiyo Yonah Prachodayat" means - We meditate on that most adored Supreme Lord, the creator, whose divine light illuminates all realms (physical, mental and spiritual). May this divine light illuminate our intellect.
- The Sanskrit word Om / Aum is the sound of Hindu origin. Mandukya Upanishad / sacred Hindu text has a detailed explanation of the syllable Om. The word is considered sacred and important in various religions like Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism and Jainism in these religions the word Om is pronounced before and at the end of any prayer or mantras.