Divya Mantra Combo Of Om Mani Padme Hum Mantra Pendant Necklace and Tibetian Buddhist Prayer Flags For Motorbike
This unique pendant with black thread is made from quality plastic. It has Om Mani Padme Hum Mantra carved in it. As per Tibetan belief, Om Mani Padme Hum or Hung mantra's each syllable represents the removal of the six negative emotions which invade and govern the Body, Speech and Mind. The emotions which are Pride, Anger, Jealousy, Ignorance, Desire and Greed are purified by reciting the mantra. This Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Flag is inscribed with auspicious symbols, invocations, prayers, and mantras. Tibetan flags are placed outside homes and places of spiritual practice for the wind to carry the vibrations of the mantra across. The 5 colors of prayer flags represent the 5 basic elements like earth, water, fire, air and space. Prayer flags moving in the wind generate a natural positive energy. It can be placed both indoors or outdoors of your house, in office. This size is medium and is suitable for Motorbike.
Key Features -
- This combo includes - Divya Mantra Om Mani Padme Hum Mantra Pendant Necklace and Tibetian buddhist prayer flag.
- The dimensions of Tibetan mantra flag are 6 X 7.5 cm suitable for bike and Mantra Pendant 1 x 21 cm
- Om Mani Padme Hum Mantra Pendant Necklace made from quality plastic and black thread. As per belief, the Om Mani Padme Hum Or (Hung) Mantra is believed to remove negative emotions.
- Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Flag is made up of cotton. The Mantra printed on the flags is Om Mani Padme Hum or Hung.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Dimensions: Length 7.5 cm X Breadth 0.5 cm X Height 7 cm, Weight 10 gram