Divya Mantra Combo Of Prayer Flag For Car and Ganesha Evil Eye Car / Wall Hanging
This colourful and decorative Ganesha Evil Eye protection with the traditional good fortune symbol of the blue evil eye is a Feng Shui and ancient cure for warding off the evil eye. Used as a hanging on wall or in vehicles, it is believed to provide protection against evil influences. This Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Flag is inscribed with auspicious symbols, invocations, prayers, and mantras. Tibetan flags are placed outside homes and places of spiritual practice for the wind to carry the vibrations of the mantra across. The 5 colors of prayer flags represent the 5 basic elements like earth, water, fire, air and space. Prayer flags moving in the wind generate a natural positive energy. It can be placed both indoors or outdoors of your house, in office. This size is medium suitable for Car
Key Features -
- This combo pack includes: (1) Tibetian Buddhist Prayer Flag - 6 x 7.5 cm and (2) Feng Shui Ganesha Evil Eye Car / Wall Hanging - 4 x 7.5 cm
- Ganesha head with evil eye made from glass and plastic is considered to be useful in attracting positive energy.
- The blue glass evil eye is the most common form of cure to ward off the evil eye. Used as a wall hanging on wall or car hanging in vehicles.
- Tibetan Buddhist Prayer cotton Flag represents 5 basic sacred elements of buddhism i.e Om Mani Padme Hum or Hung. This size is medium and suitable for car.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Dimensions: Length 6 cm X Breadth 1 cm X Height 7.5 cm, Weight 18 gram