Divya Mantra Combo Of Two Prayer Flags For Bike and Feng Shui Crystal GlobeDVYMCOM114
This Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Flag is inscribed with auspicious symbols, invocations, prayers, and mantras. Tibetan flags are placed outside homes and places of spiritual practice for the wind to carry the vibrations of the mantra across. The 5 colors of prayer flags represent the 5 basic elements like earth, water, fire, air and space. Prayer flags moving in the wind generate a natural positive energy. It can be placed both indoors or outdoors of your house, in office. This size is small and is suitable for Motorbikes. This is a crystal Feng Shui globe used for activating success and studying endeavors. Good for people who like to have business from all over the world or trade internationally. It will bring you improved relationships to enhance your career and wonderful network enhancement. This crystal globe energizes your mentor luck, business luck, networking, literary pursuits and recognition luck. If you are student, this will bring you luck in your studies and examinations. If you are a writer, this will bring you fame and recognition. And if you are a businessman, this globe will help you grow your business into a global one. It is believed that placing Crystal Globe on your table and revolving the crystal globe daily in a clock wise direction for 2 - 3 times improves the business accumen and intelligence This globe should be placed on the NorthEast direction of your working table.
Key Features -
- This combo pack includes: (1) Set Of Two Tibetian Buddhist Prayer Flag - 6 x 7.5 cm and (2) Crystal Globe - 4.5 x 6.5 cm.
- Tibetan Buddhist Prayer cotton Flag represents 5 basic sacred elements of buddhism i.e Om Mani Padme Hum or Hung. This size is small and suitable for bikes.
- As per Feng Shui, revolving this crystal globe daily in a clock wise direction for 2 - 3 times improves the business awareness and intelligence.
- This Crystal Globe can be placed on any work / study table.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.