Divya Mantra Feng Shui Vastu Wind Chime with 2 Hangings for Positive Energy
Wind chimes can be placed in a veranda, patio, garden, long window and also in kitchen space. The traditional use of wind chimes was to fend off animals but nowadays they are used as soothing musical tools and as a good luck charm. The vibrations and soft musical notes of wind chimes helps to relax, soothe your nerves and remove stress. This soothing tinkling sound of the wind chimes helps to connect with the inner soul to find peace. In Feng Shui, the sound of wind chime is used to cure mental stress and is believed to help in restoring the soul. Metal wind chimes should be placed in North, Northwest or West side of the house whereas the wooden wind chimes should be placed in South, Southeast and East side.
Key Features -
- Feng shui cure for mental stress and restoring the soul.
- Wind chimes can be placed in a veranda.
- Windchimes are used as a good luck charm.
- The soothing sound helps to relax and remove stress.
- The tinkling sound helps to connect with the inner soul to find peace.
- Dimensions: Length 10 cm X Breadth 10 cm X Height 54 cm, Weight 73 gram