Divya Mantra Feng Shui Wooden Pair Of Mandarin Ducks For Love Luck and and Feng Shui Crystal Globe for Success
In Feng Shui, Mandarin Ducks is one of the symbols for Love and Romance. Always put the mandarin ducks as a pair as they symbolize togetherness. For those married couples who need to enhance or re-energize their "LOVE " life, they should place a pair of Mandarin Ducks in the South-West corner of their bedroom. The pair of Ducks should be placed such that they are easily visible while going in and out of the bedroom. These ducks should always be placed side by side. Do not place the mandarin ducks inside your toilet or bathroom. A collector's item and unique gift to whom you care for. This is a crystal Feng Shui globe used for activating success and studying endeavors. Good for people who like to have business from all over the world or trade internationally. It will bring you improved relationships to enhance your career and wonderful network enhancement. This crystal globe energizes your mentor luck, business luck, networking, literary pursuits and recognition luck. If you are student, this will bring you luck in your studies and examinations. If you are a writer, this will bring you fame and recognition. And if you are a businessman, this globe will help you grow your business into a global one. It is believed that placing Crystal Globe on your table and revolving the crystal globe daily in a clock wise direction for 2 - 3 times improves the business accumen and intelligence This globe should be placed on the NorthEast direction of your working table
Key Features -
- This combo pack includes: (1)Mandarin Ducks For Love Luck - 8 x 3 cm and (2) Feng Shui Globe - 4.5 x 6.5 cm
- Tibetan symbol is believed for good luck and wealth
- It can be hung in your car, wall, puja room, or office and a unique gift for your dear ones.
- Feng Shui globe is believed to energizes your mentor luck, business luck and networking.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.