Divya Mantra Laughing Buddha Statue Feng Shui Happy Man Brass Buddah Figurine Holding Wealth Bag & Ru Yi Bowl of Plenty For Attracting Money Business Good Luck Chinese Home Decoration Statues - Gold
Divya Mantra happy man laughing buddha holding money pot Ru Yi and wealth bag on its back is a feng shui good luck statue for attracting prosperity, financial, business luck. This chinese home decor gift item made from finest quality brass and polished with golden colour features flawless finish and looks incredibly beautiful. Laughing Buddha also called as the Happy man is the symbol of happiness and prosperity. This is one of the most commonly used and loved artifacts and popularly used as a wealth magnet to attract financial prosperity. Ideal Placement: If the bedroom or living room is in Northwest, keep the laughing buddha statue in the north west corner. If the main main door of house or office is in north west direction or facing north west, place the happy man facing the main door. If the north west direction has a toilet / kitchen place the laughing buddha in south east corner. It should not be placed on floor. Atleast a table or elevation of 3 feet height is ideal. Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Key Features -
- Pure brass laughing buddha figurine is made from pure brass and hand painted with golden colour. As per Feng Shui rubbing the belly of laughing buddah attracts good luck and wealth.
- Add a sparkle to your home kitchen decor by adding this fantastic golden feng shui laughing buddha. An ideal & noble gift for your friends & near ones.
- Dimensions of Buddah showpiece are: 2.76 Inch X 1.57 Inch X 3.15 inch & weighs about 400 grams / 0.88 lb. The size is about 3.15 inches which is not very large but neither small. Ideal size for gifts.
- Buddha Placement: If bedroom or living room is in Northwest, keep statue in north west corner. If main door of house / office is in north west direction / facing north west, place it facing main door.
- If the north west direction has a toilet / kitchen place the laughing buddha in south east corner. It should not be placed on floor. Atleast a table or elevation of 3 feet height is ideal.