Decorative Meena Work Pooja Bell
This exquisite Pooja bell is made of brass and crafted with Meena work . Bells are an indivisible part of Indian rituals. The bells are called as ghanti in India and ringing a bell is considered to be an auspicious practice. The chime of bells is pretty similar to the Primal sound of 'Aum'. Hence, even the bells are worshipped in some of the Indian rituals. It is also believed that the ringing of bells dispels the evil forces.
Key Features -
- Divya Mantra Meena Pooja Bell made from quality metal.
- It is a ritual bell used in hindu and buddhist religion.
- As per belief, It is said that the bell's tinkling sound helps to connect with the inner soul to find peace.
- Can be placed in your puja room or temple or used as a home decor..
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Dimensions: Length 7.5 cm X Breadth 7.5 cm X Height 40 cm, Weight 250 gram