Divya Mantra Car Decoration Rear View Mirror Hanging Accessories Tibetan Buddhism Kala Chakra SymbolDVYM0004570
In Tibetan, kala is time and chakra is wheel, so Kalachakra is wheel of time or Time Wheel in Sanskrit, is one of the most powerful symbols of protection. It is composed of seven syllables: Ham, Ksha, Ma, La, Va, Ra, and Ya. It is also known as the "Tenfold Powerful Ones" or "The One with Ten Powers, this symbol is best placed close to the main entrance of the home or office or use it as a car hanging. It is believed that it offers luck and protection against harm from evil spirits. A collector's item and a unique gift item for those whom you care for.
Key Features -
- Divya Mantra tibetan Buddhism kalachakra symbol hanging made from polyresin and metal.
- In Tibetan, Kalachakra is a Time Wheel in Sanskrit, is one of the most powerful symbols of protection
- It can be used as a hanging in vehicles or wall.
- A unique gift item to whom you care for.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Dimensions: Length 5 cm X Breadth 1 cm X Height 36 cm, Weight 46 gram