Divya Mantra Reiki Healing Chinese Feng Shui Antique Brass Singing Bowl w/ Mallet/Ancient Tibetan Buddhist Handcarved Om Mani Padme Hum Mantra Rin Gong/Spiritual Yoga Peace Relaxation Himalayan Bowl
Are you looking for a divine accessory to upgrade your pooja room? This Divya Mantra Chinese Tibetan Singing Bowl is the perfect choice for it. This yoga singing bowl is one of the ancient tibetan meditation tool. In some buddhist practices, singing bowl is used as a signal to begin and end periods of silent meditation. According to ancient Feng Shui practices, rhythms created by bowl scares away all the evil spirits and ghost. This mantra singing bowl is made of brass with 5 carved buddha poses inside the bowl and its outer surface has ' Om Mani Padme Hum' mantra which clears the negative karmas around us. The sound and vibrations produced by the mallet when rubbed in clockwise direction along the rim of the bowl promotes a relaxed state of mind. Rather hanging or attached to a handle, this singing bowl sits with the bottom surface resting on the floor and the rim of singing bowl vibrates to produce a sound characterized by fundamental frequency (first harmonic) and two audible harmonic overtones (second and third harmonic). This pleasant and long-lasting sound also helps to reduce stress, promote consciousness and create a deep sense of peace, well-being and better health. This is beautifully crafted in Nepal and are used worldwide for yoga, buddhist meditation, creating tibetan music, sound therapy and spiritual healing. This old singing bowl is a perfect spiritual lucky gift for fengshui, thanks giving, anniversary, easter, birthday, wedding and diwali. This mantra chanting bowl can be used in ghar pooja mandir, monasteries, bhajana rooms to have a complete spiritual feel. Add some exotic Asian elegance to your decor and benefit from the use of a singing bowl as a part of your yoga practice, meditation or healing rituals.
Key Features -
- Divya Mantra Tibetan Brass Singing Bowl- 6 X 11 cm with Mallet – 18 x 2.3 cm is also known as meditation bowl and it has five Buddha poses carved inside and outer side is well finished with “Om Mani Padme Hum” Mantra.
- This prayer bowl is made of brass & the inner side is carved with five buddha poses. The outer side is well finished with “Om Mani Padme Hum” Mantra to remove the negative karmas. Dimensions: Bowl - 6 X 11 cm, Mallet – 18 x 2.3 cm
- This resonance bowl is known as 'Meditation Bowl' which has a wooden mallet that is to be rubbed in clock wise direction along the inner rim of the bowl with mantra chanting that purifies the evil effects and lend peace forever
- The sounds generated by this nepal singing bowl is a type of energy medicine that promotes reiki healing from stress disorders, pain, depression and most forms of mental & physical diseases
- This unique tone in this chanting bowl promotes deep meditation, creative thinking and intuitive messages. It will balance your mind and it's decorative style adds charm and gives pleasant ambiance anywhere
- This authentic singing bowl fits in the palm of your hand, looks great on your desk or shelf and adds a fun and harmonious flavor to your decor. It is an excellent gift to any beginner or advanced meditation practitioners
- Chanting “Om Mani Padme Hum” Mantra, by rubbing the mallet in clock wise direction around the outside edge of rim of bowl or mantra's helps to purifies negative karmas.
- In some Buddhism practices, singing bowls with handles are used as a signal to begin and end periods of silent meditation.
- This ‘Om Mani Padme Hum’ Singing Bowl Is believed to generate unique tones with healing energy which helps in meditation and intuitive messages.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Dimensions: Length 11 cm X Breadth 11 cm X Height 6 cm, Weight 556 gram