Divya Mantra Tibetian Mani Cylinder
Mani Cylinder is known as rolling prayer drum or prayer wheel. It is also called Mani in Sanskrit. Mani cylinder is used for Tibetan Buddhism reciting the Sixth Mantra. Mani has the meaning of Wishful Baozhu. Baozhu is the mystic ball which has endless power. It is related to the Sixth mantra. Tibetan Buddhism Tibetan Buddhism believe that the sixth mantra Tibetan Buddhism more recite, the more devout to Buddhist Bodhisattva. Rolling prayer wheel is believed it can prevent from misfortune, disasters, etc. In addition, pray drum (prayer wheel) is for relaxation same as the pray Buddha Praying Beads. The dimension of this Mani Cylinder is approx. 8" in length and it is made out of copper with wooden handle.
Key Features -
- The Mani Cylinder is made of metal with wooden handle.
- Mani has the meaning of Wishful Baozhu.
- As per Tibetian beliefs, rolling prayer wheel is believed to prevent misfortune and disasters.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Dimensions: Length 5 cm X Breadth 5 cm X Height 11 cm, Weight 175 gram