Feng Shui Dragon Headed Tortoise With Baby
This legendary symbol combines the awesome powers and attributes of the dragon and the tortoise. These are two of the most spiritually endowed creatures of Chinese symbolism. The image is that of a creature with the body of a tortoise and the head of the dragon sitting on a bed of coins and gold ingots. The coins in its mouth, signifies increase money flow. The tortoise symbolizes longevity. The dragon symbolizes success, courage and determination. That the tortoise has transformed into a dragon indicates impending good fortune in one''s career and business endeavors. The base of gold ingots upon which the creature sits signifies tremendous wealth and prosperity. The baby tortoise on its back symbolizes wonderful descendants'' luck, which usually means many sons. How to place the Dragon Tortoise: You can place it on your desk either in the north or east sector but not if this is directly in front of you. Try to have it by the side of you. You can also place this symbol behind where you sit to signify that you have the support of both the dragon and the tortoise. Do not put this symbol directly in front of you as if you were confronting it. In feng shui, when you confront a powerful symbol you are asking for trouble.
Key Features -
- Divya Mantra Dragon Headed Tortoise With Baby made from polyresin.
- Tortoise is one of the health symbol in feng shui.
- Feng Shui remedy to attract prosperity and longivity.
- A unique gift item for those whom you care for.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Dimensions: Length 8 cm X Breadth 6 cm X Height 7.5 cm, Weight 313 gram