Combo Of Om Mani Padme Hung Mantra Pendant Necklace and Tibetan Prayer Flag For Bike
This Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Flag is inscribed with auspicious symbols, invocations, prayers, and mantras. Tibetan flags are placed outside homes and places of spiritual practice for the wind to carry the vibrations of the mantra across. The 5 colors of prayer flags represent the 5 basic elements like earth, water, fire, air and space. Prayer flags moving in the wind generate a natural positive energy. It can be placed both indoors or outdoors of your house, in office. This size is small and is suitable for Bike. This unique pendant with black thread is made from quality plastic. It has Om Mani Padme Hum Mantra carved in it. As per Tibetan belief, Om Mani Padme Hum or Hung mantra's each syllable represents the removal of the six negative emotions which invade and govern the Body, Speech and Mind. The emotions which are Pride, Anger, Jealousy, Ignorance, Desire and Greed are purified by reciting the mantra. This is a collector's item and a unique gift item for your friends, family and colleagues.
Key Features -
- This combo includes -Divya Mantra Om Mani Padme Hung Mantra Pendant Necklace and Tibetan Prayer Flag For Bike
- The dimensions of Tibetan mantra flag are 6 X 7.5 cm suitable for bike and Om Mani Padme Hung Mantra Pendant are 2.5 x 19 cm
- As per belief, the Om Mani Padme Hum Or (Hung) Mantra plastic Pendant necklace is believed to remove negative emotions, so used as a good luck charm.
- This mantra flag made from cotton is believed that prayer flags moving in the wind generate a natural positive energy. The Mantra printed on the flags is Om Mani Padme Hum or Hung.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Dimensions: Length 11 cm X Breadth 0.5 cm X Height 11 cm, Weight 14 grams